Safeguarding event tips

If you feel unsafe, tell someone, it could be family/friends, schools/college, GPs, police, youth groups, sports clubs, youth services, other trusted adults

Or you can contact the following websites for support:

If you want to find out where you are, you can visit the following website to help you do that:
– What 3 Words: so you know your location at all times

Your local Safeguarding Children Partnership will also be able to provide information and support, so search for (your area) Safeguarding Children Partnership i.e. East Riding Safeguarding Children Partnership. This should bring up a website for you to visit, where you can contact someone if you need help to feel safe i.e.

Useful Documents:-

UK YOUTH PARLIAMENT – East Riding Elections
If you would like to know how you can get involved in the UK Youth Parliament elections taking place in East Riding, please contact Detty Tyler, via email or call 01482 871077 (option 4).